Date(s) - 05/09/2019 - 15/09/2019
Join me in Komodo in 2019 on board Mermaid 2! This is one of Indonesia’s few big fish spots, with huge biodiversity on the reefs as well. This trip has been timed for the best manta encounters. Vibrant fish life and superb coral reefs. On a single day you can dive with sharks, mantas, turtles, octopus, frog fish, nudis… you name it! The trip also includes an island visit to Komodo National Park to see the famous dragons.
From a practical point of view, Mermaid 2 is ideal for Komodo. She’s a steel hull and very stable. Excellent food and on board massage (local charges). But if was the guides and crew that really help this trip stand out.
- International flights from London (regional departures available)
- 1 night Bali hotel (2 people sharing, B&B)
- 7 nights Mermaid 2 deluxe cabin (2 people sharing, full board)
- Free Indoensian visa on arrival UK passport holders
- Extras: tipping, nitrox, on board souvenirs, park fees
Contact me for more info